Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Be Centsible

I've had several friends suggest that I share my good deals, finds, coupon info, how to be frugal tidbits & advice, etc. on a blog. So, here it is...my new blog "Be Centsible". With the economy the way it is, now is a good time to be "cents"ible with spending. Plus, it's always nice to have a little extra change in your wallet! I will do my best to keep it updated so that you can be updated on the best deals out there and how to save money...and be more frugal with every day expenses. Of course, I also have 4 small children, my involvement with church and school, kids activities, housework, a part-time job and basic home life. So, if I don't post every day, you know why! Feel free to share this blog with any friends or family that would be interested! You can also "subscribe" to this blog (located on the left) so that you can be notified through your blog reader or email when I post.

And, thanks to Laura for creating my header! Isn't it cute?!?!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment