Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Free Amazon.com Gift Cards

I just one 3 swagbucks doing a search and yesterday I won 2 swagbucks doing a search...so I thought I'd send out a little reminder about Swagbucks! If you haven't heard of Swagbucks or need a refresher, go here to my previous post.

Swagbucks is such a great way to get gift cards for FREE! I redeem my swag "bucks" for Amazon.com gift cards because that is the best deal...plus, you can buy just about anything on Amazon.com.

Also, don't forget to install the Swagbucks toolbar on your computer. It makes it super easy to do the searches and earn more swagbucks!

So try it out and sign up! If you sign up through this link, I'll get referral points (thank you!!). Then, you can pass the word to your friends and have them sign up through you (and then you'll get referral points).

No comments:

Post a Comment