Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Need a magazine?

I received an offer from Magazines.com...refer 5 of my friends and they will get a $5 gift card to Magazines.com. If you would like to be one of my "friends", send me an email (jrmjam@sbcglobal.net) by this Friday and I'll send you the "invitation". Your $5 gift card will come in an email. Also, this is for new customers only.

Possibly more savings? Sometimes you can't combine offers but try this and see...
Once you have your $5 gift card, go to Magazines.com through Mr. Rebates and you could get 30% rebate! It's worth a try...or if you are already an existing customer and are looking for a magazine subscription, this is a great rebate! (and it's only available for a limited time)

I have bought from Magazines.com and they have a good selection with already discounted prices. With the gift card and/or 30% rebates, you can get a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment